Applicant has to remit application fee of 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred fifty only) online against each application through online portal. SC / ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from application fee . Fee once paid shall be non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
|SC / ST
|UR / EWS / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates
- For payment of fee, candidates should follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the link https://aees.formflix.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- Select name of the post for which you wish to apply and fill up other details and click submit.
- On submission, your login will be created.
- Go to User Action and click on ‘Click here for Already Registered’.
- Enter your login details and submit. After login click ‘Pay Application Fees’.
- Payment Gateway page will get open with options for online payment such as Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking/ Wallets/ IMPS etc.
- Payment gateway / bank charges are applicable extra.
- Option to fill up application form will be available only after payment of application fees. However fee not paid will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.Fee paid but form not completed by candidate will also be treated as incomplete application and the fee is non-refundable.Hence, please be careful.